We are always excited to meet new patients during their first visit to our office. Your complimentary initial visit will be very enjoyable, relaxed and informative. We will have you fill out a brief medical/dental history and then we will take photographs and X-rays to present to Dr. Olson. Dr. Olson will then evaluate your face and teeth and provide you with a diagnosis and personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your desired results. At this time, we will also discuss treatment fees, payment plans and insurance benefits.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.
We will address the following questions during your initial visit for orthodontic braces treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Dr. Olson wants all his patients to leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take.